International Conventions :
SUPPORT PROGRAM FOR
GROUPS VISITING KOREA
- A conference hosted by an international organization or affiliate with a total of 100 delegates and over 50 foreign delegates, lasting 2 days or longer
- A conference that meet the UIA or ICCA international conference standards.(only applies to bidding and promotion support)
IMPORTANT POINTS TO CONSIDER :
- Foreign attendance must represent a minimum of three different countries.
- UIA conference standard: A conference organized or sponsored by an international organization with a minimum of 50 participants .
- ICCA conference standard: A conference organized by an association, held regularly, attracting more than 50 participants, and circulating in more than 3 countries.
2Content of Support
- Bidding Support
- Bidding Preparation Proposal, presentation materials, agent fees
- Preliminary Visit HQ VIPs (up to 3 visitors), accommodations, online visit to Korea
- Overseas Bidding Activities
- Promotion SupportProduction of online/offline PR materials, online bidding activities and on-site bidding activities at overseas locations
- PREMIUM ADDITIONAL SUPPORT(For events with ≥ 1000 overseas attendees)
- International PR
- General International PR Brand development, promotional video
- PR Activities PR booth rental, official banquet fees (i.e. Korea Night), souvenirs
- Hosting Support
Use of meeting technology
Online/offline tour programs and cultural performances
Conference hall rental fees, official banquets
Online/offline PR materials and productions
Inviting speakers from overseas
VIP registration booth and digital welcome signage at Incheon Int'l Airport
- Korean Local Organizing Committee
- A Korean local organizing committee, related Korean organization, local PCO or DMC is allowed to apply for support.
- Application for a financial support must be made via the KTO's official website,
- International Association without Local Organizing Committee
- An International Association holding an event independently may contact the MICE Marketing Team and consult for the amount and the subvention program
- Financial support recipients must agree to credit KTO for sponsorship, and also adhere to guidelines regarding publicity of the KTO's logo.
- Once the application has been approved, the organizer must pay for expenses first, and will receive financial reimbursement upon conclusion of the event and submission of the required post-event documents.